DeWalt DW3599 7-1/4" 24T Ultra Thin Kerf Framing Grit Blade
DeWalt DW3599 10 Pk 7-1/4" 24T Ultra Thin Kerf Framing Grit Blade
- Teeth are constructed from tungsten carbide for extended wear and longer life
- Unique anti-stick coating helps minimize friction and reduce gumming for cleaner and smoother cuts
- Thin kerf design for clean, chip free cuts with less material loss
- Blade vents help dissipate heat to keep the blade cooler during the cut
- Features a 5/8" arbor with diamond pattern knock-out
Quick and clean framing cuts are the key to a quality finished building product, and the DeWalt DW3599B10 7-1/4" 24T Ultra Thin Kerf Framing Grit Blades give you those quality cuts you need. This 10 pack of blades features tough, tungsten carbide teeth with a super think kerf that allows the blade to glide effortlessly through the material, and the anti-stick coating prevents the gum up and binding that can really slow you down. The unique blade vents help to keep the blade cooler throughout the cut, extending the life of the blade and further improving the quality of your cut.
The DW3599 includes:
- Ten (10) 7-1/4" 24 Tooth Framing Blades
- Diameter: 7 1/4"
- Teeth: 24
- Arbor Size: 5/8 rd"
- Hook Angle: +18 deg.
- Kerf: .063"
- Plate Thickness: .039"
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- RPM: 7000
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT