DeWalt DW364 Circular Saw
DeWalt DW364 7-1/4" Circular Saw with Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment and Electric Brake
- Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 2,075 MWO motor made for long life and difficult applications
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite
- 50° beveling capacity increases capacity in various applications
- Electric brake stops blade after use
The DW364 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- One (1) Carbide tipped blade
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- Amps: 15Amps
- Max Watts Out: 2,075W
- No Load Speed: 5,800rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Bevel Stops: N/A
- Rear Pivot: Yes
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 12.3lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT