DeWalt DW364K Heavy-Duty Circular Saw Kit
DeWalt DW364K 7-1/4" Heavy-Duty Circular Saw Kit with Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment and Electric Brake
- Electric-Brake Spindle-Lock
- 15 Amps, with case
- 50° bevel, 2 Second Electric-Brake
- 2-7/16"depth @ 90°
- 24- tooth Carbide blade
- 100% ball and roller bearings
- Heavy-gauge, high strength aluminum shoe
- Shoe provides 1-1/2" edge distance
The DW364K includes:
- Dewalt DW364 Circular saw
- 24T Carbide tipped blade
- Kit box
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy shoe.
- Two-second Electric-Brake.
- Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at minimum depth of cut.
- 100 percent ball and roller bearings.
- 50° bevel capacity. Shoe provides 1 1/2" edge distance that matches dimensional lumber thickness.
- 24-tooth carbide blade.
- Amps: 15.0
- Max Watts Out: 2,075 W
- No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Bevel Capacity: 50 Degrees
- Rear Pivot: Yes
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees: 2-7/16"
- Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees: 1-7/8"
- Weight: 12.3 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT