DeWalt DW5584 1" Diamond Drill Bit
- Diamond Core Drill Bits cut modern hard tile and porcelain better than traditional "spear head" bits
- Core ejection slot removes plugs for repititious holes
- Reverse spiral thread delivers continuous water feed for increased speeds and longer life
- 3/8" shank fits most standard drill chucks
- Diamond welded tip for outstanding durability and life span
- 1,200 to 2,500 Max RPM
- Diameter: 1"
- Max RPM: 2,500
- See our DeWalt Diamond Drill Bits "ALL"
Drilling through tile and porcelain can be tough on your bit, and using the wrong bit can lead to a dangerous situation...for you and your project. DeWalt Diamond Drill bits feature tough diamond welded tips that are designed to make clean and accurate holes in all sorts of tile. The reverse spiral thread allows for continuous water feed and higher speeds, while reducing bit wear. And once your hole is complete, the handy core ejection slot makes it quick and easy to reset and keep drilling.
- Bit Dia: 3/16 - 1-3/8""
- Overall Length: 3"
- Drilling Length: 1/4"
- Shank Size: 3/8"
- RPM: 700 to 2,500 Max
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT
Overall Rating for DeWalt DW5584 1" Diamond Drill Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|