DeWalt DW618PK 2-1/4 HP EVS Fixed Base/Plunge Router Combo Kit with Soft Start
- Powerful 2-1/4 HP, 12 amp variable speed motor supplies plenty of power for routing easily through even the toughest hardwood
- Fully electronic variable speed control (98,000-24,000 rpm) offers full feedback to produce consistent speeds even under load
- Soft start function reduces start up torque for added safety and control
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring allows for incredibly precise adjustments in 1/64" increments
- Tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustments and base changes quick and reliable
- Integral dust collection system collects 95% of dust particles and offers superior bit visibility
- Detachable cordset allows independent cord serviceability and eliminates the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy
The DW618PK includes:
- One (1) DW618M motor pack
- One (1) DW6184 fixed base
- One (1) DW6182 plunge base
- One (1) 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- One (1) Wrench
- One (1) Sub-base concentricity gauge
- One (1) Large hole sub base
- One (1) Vacuum adapter
- One (1) Kit Box
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber over molded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits
- Five position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128" per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing
- Amps: 12.0Amps
- HP: 2-1/4HP
- No Load Speed: 8,000-24,000rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/2", 1/4"
- Plunge Stroke: 2-1/2"
- Depth Stop: Micro-fine depth adjustment ring
- Base Dimension: 6"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Weight: 10.1lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.