DeWalt DW682K Heavy-Duty Plate Joiner Kit
- 6.5 Amp, 10,000 RPM motor provides power for working in the hardest woods
- Dual rack and pinion fence ensures blade and fence are always parallel for accurate joints every time
- Integral one-piece fence is adjustable and tilts 0-90°
- Flush cuts can be made at 0° without removing fence
- 45° locating notch in fence allows indexing off the outside surface of a mitered joint
- Non-marring, heavy-duty aluminum shoe allows joiner to be clamped for stationary work
- Retractable, anti slip pins help hold work in place
- Preset depth stops for all common biscuit sizes
There is a certain dual rack and pinion fence that ensures that the blade and fence are always parallel for accurate, consistent results every time...the DeWalt DW682K Plate Joiner. In fact, the DW682K sports an impressive 6.5 Amp motor producing 10,000 RPM or 20,000 CPM. But that isn't all, this amazing fence tilts 0-90°. The kit comes with a 6 tooth carbide blade, dust bag, dust deflector, vacuum adapter, torx key, wrench, and a kit box! The non-marring, heavy-duty aluminum shoe allows the joiner to be clamped for stationary work, while the retractable anti-slip pins help hold the work in place. Any DW682K user will find out that flush cuts can be made at 0° without removing the fence, and appreciate the preset depth stops for all common biscuit sizes. The DW682K is very much one of the most impressive pieces of equipment found at Tools Plus.
The DW682K includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DW682 Plate Joiner
- One (1) 6 Tooth carbide blade
- One (1) Dust bag
- One (1) Dust deflector
- One (1) Vacuum adapter
- One (1) Torx key
- One (1) Wrench
- One (1) Kit box
- Amps: 6.5
- No Load Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Depth Of Cut:20 mm
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Fence Type: Dual Rack and Pinion
- Biscuits Accepted: 0, 10, 20
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14.3 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.