DeWalt DW717 10" Heavy Duty Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- The exclusive bevel detent system has 7 positive stops which help deliver fast accurate repeatable cuts
- The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 11 positive stops that improve productivity and ensure cutting accuracy
- Unique plate system optimizes cutting accuracy allowing you to do more work in a shorter period of time
- The machined base fence support helps keep the fence perpendicular with blade which also aids in cutting accuracy
- The dual horizontal steel rails have a linear ball bearing design that allows for smooth action and consistent accurate cuts
- The exclusive cross cut stop positions allow the cutting head a maximum vertical cut capacity making it a more versatile saw
- Has an impressive cross cut capacity of 12" at 45° angle thanks to the back fence design
- The vertical cut capacity of a nested crown is up to 6-1/4"
Note: This item may have to be opened and resealed to add additional packing material. Read more...
The DW717 includes:
- DeWalt DW717 Saw
- 10" 40 tooth Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Safety Glasses
- Hold Down Clamp
- The tall sliding fence helps support up to a 6" base molding to the left of blade & up to a 3-1/2" to the right of the blade
- Has a miter capacity to the left of 60° and to the right of 52° allowing for greater versatility of your cuts
- Has a bevel of 0 to 480 for a greater cut capacity
- The cam lock miter handle provides a fast locking action of the miter table for increase security
- The horizontal handle conforms naturally to hand, which eliminates user fatigue
- Designed for use with the DWS7085 LED worklight or DW7187 DEWALT® adjustable miter saw laser system
- Designed to be lightweight weighing only 51 lbs. and has a built-in carrying handle for easy portability
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 4,000 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 6" Left 3-1/2" Right
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 6-1/4"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 14"
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Moulding Lying Flat: 10-3/4"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.