DeWalt DW718 12" (305mm) Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,600 RPM motor provides extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Takes 12" x 5/8" or 1" arbor blades
- Max cut-off at 90°: 16" using back fence (included)
- Max miter at 45°: 12" using back fence (included)
- Crown molding capacity: 6-5/8"
- At 53 lbs, this saw is light enough for 1 person to transport and setup but powerful enough to get the job done
The yellow casing says it all, DeWalt, specifically, the DW718 Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw. Trust the name that knows dependability in the face of adversity for all your cutting needs. Brandishing 15Amps, 3,600 RPM motor, the DW718 understands the importance of extended power and durability. It also boasts a compact and lightweight design of only 53 lbs for easy transporting and storage on top of a free 12'' circular saw blade. The DW718 is applauded by tool users for the accuracy of the fence, as well as its ability to cut 2 x 16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2 x 12 at 45°. Experience the best by purchasing the DeWalt DW718 Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw.
Note: This item may have to be opened and resealed to add additional packing material. Read more...
The DW718 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DW718 Miter saw
- One (1) Carbide blade
- One (1) Dust bag
- One (1) Blade wrench
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability
- Precise Miter System and Machined Base Fence Support deliver increased cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design delivers increased vertical cutting capacity
- Single lever action double bevel design allows saw to easily bevel left and right 0° - 48° with positive stops at 0°, 22.5°, 33.9° and 45° in both directions permitting user to flip the saw and not the material
- Exclusive Back Fence Design delivers ability to cut 2 x 16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2 x 12 at 45°
- Miters 60° to the left and 50° to the right provides increased capacity
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Camlock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Compact, lightweight design (53 lbs) allows for easy transport and storage
- Designed for use with the DW7187 DEWALT Adjustable Miter Saw Laser System which delivers visibility of the cutting path
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load Speed: 3,600 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
- Vertical Capacity:
- Baseboard Against Fence: 6-1/2"
- Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 6-5/8"
- Horizontal Capacity:
- Baseboard Lying Flat: 16"
- Crown Molding Lying Flat: 11-1/4"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2 x 14 (2 x 16 with back fence)
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2 x 14 (2 x 16 with back fence)
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 16"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 2 x 12
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2 x 12
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 57 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.