DeWalt DW744XRS 10" Compact Job Site Table Saw PLUS Rolling Stand
- 15 Amp, 2,600 MWO motor delivers enough power and torque to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwoods
- Electronic feedback helps maintain blade speed and torque even in tough applications
- Soft start mechanism allows the blade to smoothly come up to cutting speed helping to reduce chipping and splintering
- Panel perforations help improve the air flow to the motor allowing for better cooling during strenuous cuts
- At 75 lbs it is the lightest job site saw in it's class
- The telescoping fence provides an additional 24-1/2" of right ripping capacity which is ideal for 4' x 8' sheet goods
- The rack and pinion rails makes fence adjustments fast,smooth and accurate ensuring that the fence is always parallel to the blade
- The 13/16" dado makes this saw usable as a primary shop saw
The DW744XRS includes:
- One (1) DeWalt DW744X Jobsite Table Saw
- One (1) Carbide Blade
- One (1) Miter Gauge
- One (1) Push stick
- One (1) DeWalt DW7440RS Rolling Stand
10" Jobsite Table Saw:
- Professional features and versatility for the job site or in the work shop
- Telescoping rails
- Patented rack-and-pinion fence system which ensures parallel cuts every time
- 26-1/2" X 19-1/4" table surface provides superior material support
Heavy Duty Rolling Stand:
- Heavy duty kick stand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage with the saw still attached
- Large heavy-duty wheels can easily traverse steps, curbs and job site debris
- Folding legs have quick release levers that allow for fast fold down and set up
- Legs tuck neatly under the stand minimizing overall size during transportation
- Quick connect stand brackets will fit all DeWalt® portable table saws and allow for quick disconnect for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provides additional stability and support during material feeds granting you greater control during cuts
- Retractable soft grip handle easily slides out allowing the user to pull the saw behind them comfortably with the majority of the weight near the ground
- Table top height of the stand provides the user ideal positioning for a wide variety of table saw applications
- Lightweight design delivers over 50% less weight making it easier to carry
- 10" Job Site Table Saw
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load Speed: 6,650 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 10 Inches
- Arbor Size: 5/8 Inch
- Dust Port Diameter: 2 1/4 Inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 3 1/8 Inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2 1/4 Inches
- Max Rip to Right of Blade: 24 1/2 Inches
- Max Rip to Left of Blade: 15 1/2 Inches
- Weight: 57 Lbs
- Heavy Duty Rolling Stand
- Length: 33.5 Inches
- Width: 19.75 Inches
- Height: 9 Inches
- Stand Weight: 33 Lbs
- Folding Legs: Quick Release
- Stand Base: Offset Rear Legs
- Brackets: Quick Connect
- Handle: Retractable
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WDWD744X
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.