DeWalt DW745 10" Compact Job Site Table Saw
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack & Pinion fence design delivers consistent fence to blade parallelism
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20" of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Metal roll cage base with rubber feet offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0° - 45° for bevel applications
- 2-1/2" dust port allows for vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
The DeWalt 745 compact jobsite table saw is a machine of unrivaled convenience. The saw itself features a special metal top that is resistant to moisture and rusting for unrivaled life on the jobsite. The table has been cast with handle grips on the sides of the table for ease of transport. The saw body itself is enclosed in a steel tubular frame for exceptional durability in case of falls and collisions. Up front bevel and height controls along with a paddle style switch make adjustments fast and precise. Onboard storage is provided for attachments and storage for the cord, making keeping track of every part extremely easy. The 745 is powered by a 15 amp 110 volt brush type universal motor for maximum power with minimal size and minimal weight. The unit features a riving knife style guard that rises and lowers with the 10" saw blade. The fence design on the DeWalt 745 is consisted of a dual rack and pinion body that moves simultaneously in front and back, ensuring the blade and fence stay parallel. The fence has the ability to telescope to the right enabling the saw to rip up to 16" and includes a flip over work support to cradle the stock when the telescoping feature is used. Rubber feet on the bottom of the tubular cage prevent the saw from maneuvering around the worksite in mid use. Cleanup is made easy by a 2 1/2" dust port affixed to the rear of the saw.
The DW745 includes:
- One (1) DW745 Portable Table Saw
- One (1) Miter gauge
- One (1) Push stick
- One (1) 10" 24T carbide blade
- One (1) Blade guard
- 90 day money-back guarantee
- 1 year free service contract
- 3 year limited warranty
- Motor: 15 Amps
- Speed: 3850 RPM
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Dust port diameter: 2-1/2"
- Depth of cut:
- at 90°: 3-1/8"
- at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max rip:
- to right of blade: 20"
- to left of blade: 12"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.