DeWalt DW756 Heavy-Duty Bench Grinder
DeWalt DW756 6" Heavy-Duty Bench Grinder
- Powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations
- Motor runs at 3,450 RPM for high speed material removal
- Industrial cast-iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- 12-1/2" between wheels for larger applications
- Recommended Replacement for the INT606
The DW756 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 6" bench grinder
- One (1) 36 Grit wheel
- One (1) 60 Grit wheel
- One (1) Pair Of Eye shields
- One (1) Adjusting wrench
- Spark deflectors
- Tool rests
- Performs all grinding operations, including sharpening tools, deburring, rust removal, shaping parts, and cleaning objects
- Powered by a 4 Amp, all-ball-bearing enclosed induction motor that produces 5/8 horsepower
- Features a rugged cast-iron base and motor housing to provide durability and prolong life
- 3,450 RPM motor for high-speed material removal
- 1/2" spindle diameter
- Amps: 4 Amps
- Horsepower: 5/8 HP
- No-load speed: 3,450 RPM
- Wheel diameter: 6"
- Spindle diameter: 1/2"
- Adjustable tool resets: yes
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 28.5 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT