DeWalt DW8312 4-1/2" x 5/8"-11 60 Grit Zirconia Flap Disc
The DW8312 includes:
- 1x DeWalt DW8312 4-1/2" x 5/8"-11 60 Grit Zirconia Flap Disc
- Grinds and finishes 3 times faster than fiber resin discs.
- 15 times the life of resin discs
- Type 29 fiberglass backing provides optimal grinding angle of 10-25 degrees, allows full use of the disc, and won't mar the work piece
- 60 Grit for coarse stock removal
The DeWalt DW8312 is the ultimate flap disc on the market today. It grinds and finishes three times faster than other fiber resin discs, all while having fifteen times the lifespan. An optimal grinding agnle of 10-25 degrees results in smooth and effective grinding at your finger tips.
- Brand: DeWalt
- Model: DW8312
- MPN: DW8312
- UPC: 028877310480
- Type: Flap Disc
- Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Grit: 60
- Arbor Hole: 5/8"
- Max RPM: 13,500
- Package Qty.: 1
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT
Overall Rating for DeWalt DW8312 4-1/2" x 5/8"-11 60 Grit Zirconia Flap Disc
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|