DeWalt DW8500 Diamond Ferrous Metal Chopsaw Blade
DeWalt DW8500 14'' x 1'' Diamond Ferrous Metal Chopsaw Blade
- DeWalt's diamond edge design offers up to 100x longer life than previous chop saw blades
- The breakthrough brazing technology means this blade can cut metal at the same speed as a traditional abrasive blade
- Features a tough steel core for consistent cutting depth and increased stability
- Exposed diamond matrix cutting edge allows you to cut concrete, plastic, fiberglass and a multitude of soft materials without clogging
Chop saws are tough machines that are expected to do some really tough work. But they're only as good as the blade you attach to them. A cheap, unreliable blade can not only threaten the quality of your work, but it can threaten your safety too. The DeWalt DW8500 14" x 1" Diamond Edge Chopsaw Blade is designed to outperform all blades before it and give you the results you need the first time. The diamond edge design allows this blade to outlast previous models by up to 100x, and the steel core design means increased cutting depth and more stability. Whether you're cutting non-ferrous metals, fiberglass, concrete or even rubber, the exposed diamond matrix cutting edge will cut clean and true without binding up.
The DW8500 includes:
- One (1) DW8500 14" Diamond Chop Saw Blade
- Diameter: 14"
- Edge thickness: 3/32"
- Arbor size: 1"
- Application: Metal cutting
- Max RPM: 4,300
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT