DeWalt DW880 Straight Grinder
DeWalt DW880 2-1/2" Straight Grinder
- 5 amp, 19,000 rpm motor leaves right angle grinders in the dust
- AC/DC capacity works off welding machines and generators for increased productivity and versatility
- Smaller diameter allows you to get straight into smaller areas
- External brush caps for easy servicing
- Rotating adjustable guard stays out of your line of sight and in the way of incoming debris
- Ideal for a plethora of 2-1/2" cutting, polishing, grinding, sanding, and deburring applications
- DeWalt High Performance Tool comes with a 90 day Satisfaction guarantee
DeWalt continues to develop, design and manufacture tools that are Guaranteed Tough. The DeWalt DW880 Straight Grinder is ideal for a multitude of 2-1/2" cutting, polishing, grinding, sanding and deburring applications. Its 19,000 RPM far outstrips even the best right angle grinders. Tired of being chained to an outlet? Get the same amount of power when you attach this grinder to a welding machine or generator (thanks to its AC/DC capacity). Keep a closer eye on your project as well with the rotating adjustable guard; move it out of your line of sight and in the way of flying debris. A grinder that does more than is required of it, DeWalt's DW880 gives you more bang for your buck.
The DW880 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 2-1/2" Straight Grinder
- Two (2) Wrenches
- One (1) Flange
- One (1) Arbor Nut
- Amps: 5.0 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 485 W
- No Load Speed: 19,000 rpm
- Use Wheels RPM Above: N/A
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Spindle Thread: 3/8"-24"
- Tool Length: 18.5"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT