DeWalt DW892 Shear
DeWalt DW892 14 Gauge Shear
- Steadfast, 3.0 Amp, all ball-bearing motor for dependability and extended endurance
- Shear effortlessly one-handed, thanks to the paddle switch
- Blades are easy to alter and swap out
- Precise cuts are its specialty, cutting radiuses as small as 1"
- Shears anything up to 14-gauge mild-steel sheet metal or 16-gauge stainless steel
Doing a lot of sheet metal cutting? You clicked on the right item, because DeWalt's DW892 14 Gauge Shear is the perfect shear for almost all sheet-metal applications. DeWalt's special all ball-bearing motor is lightweight and potent (3.0 amp). If you are looking for a tool that can make meticulous cuts, this shear can cut radiuses as small as 1". Plus, the DW892 can be effortlessly operated with one hand, because of its paddle switch. When the time comes to replace the blades, the process of changing them is so easy a microbe could do it. Trust DeWalt to help you do the work you need better than you ever have before.
The DW892 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 14 Gauge Shear
- One (1) Blade Kit (Upper and lower blades, screws, nuts and wrenches)
- Amps: 3.0Amps
- Max Watts Out: 384W
- Strokes/Min: 2,700spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 14ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): 16ga.
- Center Blade: DW8920
- Tool Length: 9.5"
- Weight: 5.5lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT