DeWalt DW893 12 Gauge Shear
- Powerful 6-1/2 Amp (all ball-bearing) motor produces an astonishing 1,950 strokes per minute
- Cuts as small and detailed as 1" in radius
- Perfect for cutting soft metal, up to 12 gauge mild steel and 14 gauge stainless steel
- Unique four-edge blade design cuts longer and more efficiently
You don't just need a power shear, you need an efficient one. Look no farther than DeWalt's DW893 12 Gauge Shear. The powerful 6-1/2 Amp (all ball-bearing) motor produces an astonishing 1,950 strokes per minute. This shear's cuts can get extremely clean and detailed as well, as small as 1" in radius. The DW893's four-edge blade design cuts (up to four times) longer and more efficiently than standard blades, even when slicing (up to) 12 gauge mild steel or 14 gauge stainless steel. Soft metals don't stand a chance against this shear.
The DW893 includes:
- 1x DeWalt 12 Gauge Shear
- Amps: 6.5Amps
- Max Watts Out: 225W
- Strokes/Min: 1,950spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 12ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): 14ga.
- Center Blade: DW8930
- Length: 10.5"
- Weight: 4.5lbs
UPC - 028875008938
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT