DeWalt DW897 Profile Nibbler
DeWalt DW897 16 Gauge Profile Nibbler
- Unlike most nibblers that cut with MINIMAL warping, this nibbler does not distort the material AT ALL
- Formidable 6.5 amp motor is perfect for unremitting functions
- 120° opening for cutting square and round corrugation
- Rotating head can cut anywhere and everywhere you need to with severely limited inconvenience
- Cuts radius as small as 2"
- Paddle switch allows user to function at 100%, even while using just one hand
Most nibblers will get the job done with MINIIMAL warping, but that's not good enough for DeWalt. The DW897 16 Gauge Profile Nibbler WILL NOT distort the material being cut. At all. Its motor puts out a formidable 6.5 amps, perfect for unremitting functions. It can also change punch and die effortlessly. Thanks to the DW897's paddle switch, you can cut radiuses as small as 2" with only one hand. The head can also rotate, so you can nibble anywhere and everywhere you need to with severely limited inconvenience. As you can see, DeWalt's products go above and beyond
The DW897 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 16 Gauge Profile Nibbler
- Head Weight: 17 Ounces
- Amps: 6.5 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 225 W
- Strokes/Min: 1,950 spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 16 ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): 18 ga.
- Starting Hole: 1"
- Tool Length: 10.5"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT