DeWalt DW920K-2 1/4" (6mm) 7.2V Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver Kit
- Two position handle allows for operation as both a in line and pistol grip
- Variable speed and reversing trigger switch provides 0-500 rpm for fastening and pre-drilling into wood, plastic, and light gauge metal
- 80 in-lbs torque provides for superior power to weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications
- Industrial quick release chuck allows for quick screwdriver bit changes
- 16 position adjustable clutch
- Comes with 2 batteries and charger
- 7.2 volt battery pack allows for longer run times and charges in one hour
- Tool weight 3.5 lbs
Designed especially for cabinet installers and commercial electricians, the DeWalt DW920 has a 15-position adjustable clutch with drill mode and a comfortable ergonomic handle for professionals who prefer either an in-line or pistol grip. The DW920 uses full-metal gearing for durability in its transmission--a trait unmatched in the industry. The motor provides 0-500 RPMs and is coupled with another professional industry-leading feature -- an easy-to-squeeze variable speed trigger switch for maximum control during high speed fastening. DeWalt also incorporated a quick-release metal chuck that prevents bit "run-out" and still allows fast bit changes. A pressure activated ball-groove system keeps the screwdriver bit in place, while an impact-resistant exterior and nose provide bit retention superior to any traditional 1/4" hex retention. Available as a kit, the DW920K-2 comes with a one-hour compact battery charger, two screwdriver bit tips, and two NiCd battery pack that gives trim carpenters or residential electricians enough run time for a full day of cabinet assembly or fixture installations and removal.
The DW920K-2 includes:
- DW920 Screwdriver
- 2 7.2v Compact batteries
- 1 Hour charger
- 2 Screwdriver bits
- Kit box
- 80 in-lbs of maximum torque output provides for a superior power to weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications
- Adjustable two-position handle allows for operation as both in-line and pistol-grip
- Variable speed and reversing trigger switch provides 0-500 RPM for fastening and pre-drilling into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- Industrial quick-release hex-shank chuck allows for quick screwdriver bit change and prevents bit "run out"
- Electric brake provides increased productivity
- 7.2V battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour
- Heavy-duty metal hinge provides secure and sustained two-position lock.
- Voltage: 7.2 V
- No Load Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Max. Torque: 80 in-lbs
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
- Drive Size: 1/4" Hex in
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.