DeWalt DWD210G Heavy Duty Pistol Grip Drill
DeWalt DWD210G 1/2" Heavy Duty Pistol Grip Drill
- Pistol grip 1/2" variable speed with reverse drill
- 10.0 Amp motor delivers increased performance
- 0-1200 RPM, variable-speed reversing switch for versatility
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger provides comfort
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and reliability
- 360 degrees locking side handle
- Generates more power with improved overload protection for added durability
Talk about an animal, this DeWalt Heavy Duty VSR Drill has a 10 amp motor compared to the others with their 8 amp motors. The DeWalt DWD210G has a new motor design which has approximately 40 percent more copper than their previous models at the same motor size. DeWalt continues to improve on their corded tools as well as their cordless tools, because face it - corded tools still rule in the work shop.
The DWD210G includes:
- DeWalt DWD210 Drill
- 360 Degree Locking Side Handle
- Chuck Key
- Chuck Key Holder
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Speed: 0-1,200 RPM
- Amperage: 10.0 AMP
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip
- Shipping Weight: 6.75 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT