DeWalt DWD215G Heavy Duty Mid-Handle Grip Drill
DeWalt DWD215G 1/2" Heavy Duty Mid-Handle Grip Drill PLUS Keyless Chuck
- 10 amp motor delivers unbelievable power
- Operates at 0-1,200 RPM, even in reverse, to handle any drilling application
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger work together to increase user comfort
- Metal gear housing ensures reliable performance by protecting vital inner workings
- 360 degree locking side handle offers exceptional control in many different drilling applications
- Improved overload protection means this drill will never stop working for you
DeWalt makes the toughest tools that deliver professional results. For the most difficult drilling jobs be sure to add the DWD215G to your arsenal. This 1/2" Heavy Duty Mid-Handle Grip Drill will put other drills to shame with its awesome 10 amp motor. It operates at speeds between 0-1,200 RPM, in both forward and reverse, to carry out many tough drilling applications. To keep this drill under control, a 360 degree locking side handle is included, making operation more stable and secure. Many drills that are this powerful get overwhelmed too quickly and leave you in the cold. DeWalt, on the other hand, thought ahead and equipped the DWD215G with improved overload protection. For powerful drilling applications you can't go wrong with DeWalt.
The DWD215G includes:
- One (1) 1/2" Heavy Duty Mid-Handle Grip Drill
- One (1) 360 Degree Locking Side Handle
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- No Load Speed: 0-1,200 RPM
- Amperage: 10.0 AMP
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip
- Shipping Weight: 6.75 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT