DeWalt DWD215G 1/2" Heavy Duty Mid-Handle Grip Drill PLUS Keyless Chuck
- 10 amp motor delivers unbelievable power
- Operates at 0-1,200 RPM, even in reverse, to handle any drilling application
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger work together to increase user comfort
- Metal gear housing ensures reliable performance by protecting vital inner workings
- 360 degree locking side handle offers exceptional control in many different drilling applications
- Improved overload protection means this drill will never stop working for you
DeWalt makes the toughest tools that deliver professional results. For the most difficult drilling jobs be sure to add the DWD215G to your arsenal. This 1/2" Heavy Duty Mid-Handle Grip Drill will put other drills to shame with its awesome 10 amp motor. It operates at speeds between 0-1,200 RPM, in both forward and reverse, to carry out many tough drilling applications. To keep this drill under control, a 360 degree locking side handle is included, making operation more stable and secure. Many drills that are this powerful get overwhelmed too quickly and leave you in the cold. DeWalt, on the other hand, thought ahead and equipped the DWD215G with improved overload protection. For powerful drilling applications you can't go wrong with DeWalt.
The DWD215G includes:
- One (1) 1/2" Heavy Duty Mid-Handle Grip Drill
- One (1) 360 Degree Locking Side Handle
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- No Load Speed: 0-1,200 RPM
- Amperage: 10.0 AMP
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip
- Shipping Weight: 6.75 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.