DeWalt DWD460 Stud & Joist Drill
DeWalt DWD460 1/2'' Stud & Joist Drill
- DEWALT's Perform & ProtectTM line of Power Tools is designed to provide a high level of one of more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without sacrificing performance
- Bind-Up ControlTM detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained, a Perform & ProtectTM Control Feature
- Mechanical clutch in low speed delivers increased gear protection
- 11.0 Amp heavy-duty DEWALT built motor for increased power and performance in high torque applications
- 2 variable speed ranges: 0-330 / 0-1300 RPM to match appropriate speed to the application
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
The DWD460 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 11 Amp 1/2-Inch Right Angle Stud and Joist Drill with Bind-Up Control
- One (1) Chuck key with holder
- One (1) 2-position side handle
- One (1) Bail handle
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 0-330/0-1,300rpm
- Amps: 11.0Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1015W
- Clutch: Yes
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Gear Reduction: Triple
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 6"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 5"
- Tool Weight: 11.75lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16lbs
DEWALT DWD460 11 Amp 1/2-Inch Right Angle Stud and Joist Drill with Bind-Up Control
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT