DeWalt DWE357 Compact Reciprocating Saw
DeWalt DWE357 10 Amp Compact Reciprocating Saw
- 6.8 lbs and 14-1/2" in length, 20% shorter than the average corded recip saw, great for working in tight spots
- 1-1/8" blade stroke length and 2,800 strokes per minute contribute to excellent results in tough cutting jobs
- Keyless blade change makes the blade-change process quick and easy
- DeWalt-exclusive four-position blade clamp allows the blade to be positioned horizontally or vertically, making it the most versatile saw of its kind
DeWalt's DWE357 Compact Reciprocating Saw weighs just 6.8 lbs and is 14.5" in length, 20% shorter than the average corded reciprocating saw, making it ideal for cutting in tight spots larger saws can't fit in. Tough cutting applications are a piece of cake for this 10 amp saw, thanks to its 1-1/8" blade stroke length and max speed of 2,800 SPM. Changing blades shouldn't be a frustrating experience, and so the DWE357 features a keyless blade change system that makes the process quick and easy. DeWalt's knack for innovation knows no bounds; this saw also features a DeWalt-exclusive four-position blade clamp that allows the blade to be positioned both horizontally and vertically. Like all of their tools, this DeWalt reciprocating saw is Guaranteed Tough.
The DWE357 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 10 Amp Compact Reciprocating Saw
- One (1) Soft Carrying Case
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Tool Length: 14-1/2"
- Strokes Per Minute: 2800
- Stroke Lenght: 1-1/8"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT