DeWalt DWE6401DS 5" VS Disc Sander with Dust Shroud
- Operates between 0-3,700 OPM thanks to the VSR trigger and 6 amp motor (ideal for high torque sanding)
- Adjustable dust shroud can be connected to a vacuum, for optimum breathing comfort
- Balance is increased and fatigue decreased with the mid-handle design, soft grip, and side handle
- Compatible with 5", 8-hole hook and loop paper, and they can be switched out easily
Sometimes you need an extra kick of power for your sanding jobs, and that can be arranged when you utilize the power of the DWE6401DS from DeWalt. This 5" Variable Speed Disc Sander is equipped with a 6 amp motor capable of between 0-3,700 OPM, ideal for high torque sanding. Surprisingly, a tool this powerful won't leave your arms tired and lifeless after a day's work; its great balanced design is made possible by the mid-handle design, soft grip and side handle. Humans aren't meant to breathe in dust, so the DWE6401DS has an adjustable shroud that can be connected to a vacuum, making your lungs happy. This tool works with 5", 8 hole hook and loop paper, and switching out old for new paper is a snap. Heavy duty sanding applications have never been easier than with this excellent tool from DeWalt.
The DWE6401DS includes:
- One (1) 5" VS Disc Sander
- One (1) 5" 5 hole Hook & Loop Pad
- One (1) Dust shroud
- One (1) Wrench for Installing & Replacing 5" H&L Pad
- Amps: 6Amps
- Orbits/Min: 0-3700opm
- Orbit Diameter: NA"
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Paper Size/Type: 5 inch / 5 hole
- SFPM: NA
- Dust Sealed Switch: no
- Pad: Hook & Loop
- Pad Break: no
- Weight: 4 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.