DeWalt DWE7480 10'' Heavy Duty Table Saw
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- On Board Storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- Weighing only 48 lbs, the DWE7480 can easily be moved on and off the job
The DWE7480 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 10" Heavy Duty Table Saw
- One (1) Miter Gauge
- One (1) Push stick
- One (1) 10" Carbide Blade
- One (1) Blade Guard
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting
- Amps: 15.0Amps
- Horsepower: HP
- No Load Speed: 4800rpm
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Dust Port Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade: 24""
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade: 12"
- Max Width of Dado: N/A"
- Tool Weight: 48lbs
- Shipping Weight: 57lbs