DeWalt DWE7491RS 10'' Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand
- Rack & Pinion Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 32-1/2" Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- On Board Storage System provides easy access to the Site - Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Flip over ripping fence Allows for narrow rip cuts
The DWE7491RS includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 10" Jobsite Table Saw
- One (1) 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- One (1) Rolling stand
- One (1) Push Stick
- One (1) Miter Gauge
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 4800 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 10 "
- Arbor Size: 5/8 "
- Dust Port Diameter: 2-1/4 "
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/8 "
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-2/4 "
- Amps: 15.0Amps
- Horsepower: HP
- No Load Speed: 4800rpm
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Dust Port Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-2/4"
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade: 32-1/2"
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade: 22"
- Max Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Tool Weight: 90lbs
- Shipping Weight: 110lbs