DeWalt DWHT10035L Folding Retractable Utility Knife
- Blade adjusts for a variety of cutting depths and fully retracts for added safety
- One button blade changing system for quick and easy blade changes
- Knife folds and opens easily with one hand
- Stores easily in almost any pocket or tool pouch
- Spare blades store in handle so you'll never be caught empty handed
- Durable construction assure long life and reliable operation
Already a legend in the power and cordless tool market, DeWalt now introduces their line of quality hand tools that are sure to be a hit with professionals and do-it-yourself-ers of all kinds. The DeWalt DWHT10035L Folding Retractable Utility Knife is a high quality knife that's designed for both light and heavy duty applications.Its advanced design makes it a pleasure to use. The retractable blade locks into place so you can confidently cut at a variety of pre-set depths, and when you're done cutting, the blade retracts fully and folds up for easy storage in almost any pocket or tool pouch. The DWHT10035L utility knife is tough, and its durable body design offers storage for spare blades so you'll never be caught empty handed in the middle of a job. When you're looking to upgrade your hand tools, look no further than the new line of quality hand tools from DeWalt.
The DWHT10035L includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Folding Retractable Utility Knife
- Hand Tool Type: Utility Knife
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Lockable Blade: Yes
- Handle Length: 6.25in
- Weight: 0.339lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.