DeWalt DWHT10037 Metal Body Snap Off Knife
- Not your ordinary wimpy snap-off knife
- Heavy duty snap-off knife is tough enough to take on bigger jobs with ease
- Narrow design is easy to maneuver for precise cuts
- Integrated snapper design makes it easy to freshen up the blade when needed
- Ribbed handle design offers plenty of comfort and control
While snap-off knives are great for tackling quick, light duty cutting jobs, they can often be flimsy and unreliable. DeWalt now offers all the convenience and portability of a traditional snap-off knife in a more durable and rugged design that will allow you to tackle tougher cutting jobs confidently. The DeWalt DWHT10037R Metal Body Snap Off Knife sports a rugged metal body that will stand up to tough regular use, and it's narrow ribbed design gives you all the comfort and control you need to make safe and precise cuts every time. When the blade starts dulling, just use the integrated blade snapper to get a fresh, razor sharp edge that will cut like new. Don't use an oversized knife that could cause damage to you or your material, and don't think you have to settle for a flimsy alternative. Make one cut with the DeWalt DWHT10037R Metal Body Snap Off Knife and we're sure you'll agree that it's truly a cut above the competition.
The DWHT10037 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Metal Body Snap Off Knife
- Hand Tool Type: Snap Off Knife
- Blade Length: 0.354"
- Lockable Blade: Yes
- Handle Length: 4in
- Weight: 0.15lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.