DeWalt DWHT16063 4 Piece Short Blade Wood Chisel Set
- Contains 4 excellent wood chisels, 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", and 1" thickness
- Hardened strike cap can take a beating without breaking
- Blade deterioration is stalled by its lacquer coating
- Bi-metal handle is both strong and easy on the hands
- Handles are so comfortable and easy to hold which helps prevent hand fatigue
- Quality, quality, quality with a Limited lifetime warranty
No woodworker's arsenal is complete without a set of handy wood chisels. As an experienced woodworker, you will certainly appreciate how efficient DeWalt's 4 Pc Wood Chisel Set is. If you are tired of re-sharpening time and time again, you will be happy to know that the hardened, tempered chrome carbon-steel blades on each of the 4 chisels in this set retain their edges longer. Just as death and taxes are the only certainties for humans, rusting is inevitable for many metal tools. However, the lacquer coating on the DWHT16063's blades staves off rust and corrosion, "cheating death" as it were. There are few things more jarring than having a chisel shatter in your hands. Be thankful for the hardened strike caps as well as the bi-metal handle. Like all DeWalt tools, these chisels are Guaranteed Tough.
The DWHT16063 includes:
- Four (4) DeWalt Short Blade Wood Chisels
- Handle Material: Bi-Material
- Handle Length: 5.25"
- Chisel Tip Style: Wood Chisel
- Mallet Required: Yes
- Weight: 1.78lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.