DeWalt DWHT20542 Cushion Grip Multi-Purpose Saw
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- A handy multi-purpose saw that's perfect for making quick cuts on the fly
- Accepts most standard reciprocating and hacksaw blades
- Cuts a wide variety of materials easily with the proper blade installed
- Quick blade change system uses a tension nut that holds the blades firmly in place
- Contoured handle design features a comfortable rubber over-mold for added control
Power saws are great for repetitive cutting jobs. But for quick cuts on the fly, a large power tool can often be more than you need. That's when it's time to reach for DeWalt's DWHT20542 Multi-Purpose Saw. This handy little saw accepts most standard reciprocating and hacksaw blades, and it's perfect for those common one-off cuts that you need to get done quickly and accurately. With the right blade, this saw can cut through just about any conceivable material, and the soft cushion handle makes it comfortable to use and easy to control. The DeWalt DWHT20542 Multi-Purpose Saw is the one saw that should be in every tool box or tool belt, and it includes one wood cutting and one metal cutting blade.
The DWHT20542 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Multi-Purpose Saw
- One (1) Wood cutting blade
- One (1) Metal cutting blade
- Hand Tool Type: Saw
- Blade Length: hack 12/10, recip 6"
- Handle Material: plastic with rubber overmold
- Handle Length: 6.5in
- Weight: 0.32lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.