DeWalt DWHT20544L 15" Standard Hand Saw
- Triple sided tooth geometry offers cutting speeds up to 50% faster than leading brands
- Teeth are induction hardened to hold their edge longer and cut cleaner
- ToughCoat blade coating reduces friction and binding and helps the saw glide through the stock smoothly
- Lightweight aluminum handle with rubber molding provides plenty of comfort and control for easy, repetitive cuts
The trusty hand saw design has changed little over the years. Professionals of all trades and types depend on these saws to make quick and clean cuts in all types of wood and soft materials. With the DWHT20544L 15" Hand Saw, DeWalt takes the all the traits of the classic hand saw design and adds a few key innovations that make it one of the most advanced saws of its kind. The unique tooth geometry features a 3 sided edge design that cuts up to 50% faster than other leading brands. This means more productivity with less effort on your part. The teeth are induction hardened, so they'll hold their edge longer and resist damage that could occur when contacting nails and staples embedded in wood. A low friction "ToughCoat" blade coating keeps this saw cutting smoothly though the material with less binding, and the rigid aluminum handle helps you stay on your line. You measure twice, so make sure that when you cut once that it's just the cut you need; make that cut with a DeWalt DWHT20544L 15" Hand Saw.
The DWHT20544L includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 15" Standard Hand Saw
- Hand Tool Type: Hand Saw
- Blade Length: 15"
- Handle Material: cast aluminum with plastic and rubber overmold
- Handle Length: 6.5in
- Weight: 1.3lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.