DeWalt DWHT43079 Magnetic Box Beam Level
DeWalt DWHT43079 78" Magnetic Box Beam Level
- Block vials provide enhanced durability and accuracy of up to .0005"
- Rigid design and over molded end caps for extreme jobsite durability
- Die-cast center vial holder keeps the level accurate for years to come
- Magnified center vial for quick and accurate readings
- Bridged design produces a continuous marking edge for added versatility
For years, you've trusted the DeWalt name to offer you the power and reliability your jobsite requires. Now you can trust that same name to offer you the accuracy you need to produce a finished product you can be proud of. The DeWalt DWHT43079 78" Mag Box Beam Level is a true wonder of accuracy and durability. It features a rigid body design and over molded protective caps that will keep it accurate for years to come, no matter how many times it hits the dirt. The block vials are large and easy to read, so you can get the measurements you need confidently and get back to work quickly. Don't trust the quality of your results to just any no-name level, trust DeWalt to offer you a level that you can be proud to own.
This item is only sold at our store in Waterbury, CT.
This is usually because it:
- ...is too heavy
- ...is too long
- ...is too flimsy
- ...has a history of being damaged during transport
The DWHT43079 includes:
- One (1) 78" DeWalt Mag Box Beam Level
- Number of Vials: 3
- Magnetic: Yes
- Length: 78 Inches
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.