DeWalt DWHT47144 Chalk Reel
DeWalt DWHT47144 100' Chalk Reel PLUS Red Chalk
- Tough ABS housing makes this one of the toughest chalk reels on the market
- Large access door allows you to quickly and easily fill and clean the internal components
- Stainless steel hook end and crank design provide clean and accurate lines every time
- Soft outer grip is comfortable in the hand and helps reduce slipping and drops
- Comes complete with a 4oz bottle of high quality red chalk
If you're ready to replace your aging, beat up old chalk reel, look no further than the DeWalt DWHT47144 100' Chalk Reel. This chalk reel sports the tried and true design that craftsmen know and love, but with a few design advances that make it one of highest quality reels on the market. Rather than the traditional metal housing that transfers impact energy to the internal components, the DWHT47144 features a high impact ABS housing that will protect the reel from damage. The crank and end hook are manufactured from high quality steel, and they'll help get you the straight and accurate lines your job requires. The DWHT47144 is designed with a soft rubber over-mold that allows you to keep a firm grip on the reel, and the over sized access door makes filling and cleaning the reel a breeze. The kit includes a 4oz bottle of bright red chalk, perfect for "hard to mark" materials.
The DWHT47144 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 100' Chalk Reel
- One (1) 4 Oz. Red Chalk Bottle
- Weight: 0.83lbs
- Chalk Color: Red
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.