DeWalt DWHT70485 3pk Compound Action Plier Set
- Chrome vanadium steel blades contributes to 70% more cutting power
- Aggressive cross hatch tooth design provides an unmatched grip
- Contains 3 excellent pliers to help you blast through a wide range of applications
- Comfortable bi-material handles make operation easy
If you are tired of hurting your hands while trying to squeeze extra power out of your inferior pliers, perhaps it's time you embraced DeWalt and their Guaranteed Tough 3 Pack of Compound Pliers. You might think that the pliers that make up the DWHT70485 are injected with steroids, because their cutting power is 70% stronger than standard pliers. It isn't steroids; it's the chrome vanadium steel. Your old and toothless pliers will seethe with jealously when they get a look at the pliers' aggressive cross hatch tooth design, providing an amazing grip they can only dream of. If you think these pliers are amazing, the DWHT70485 is at the beginning of a brand new line of DeWalt hand tools that are destined to revolutionize the way pros and do-it-yourselfers get their work done.
The DWHT70485 includes:
- 1x 7-1/2" Diagonal Cutting Plier
- 1x 8-1/8" Linesman Cutting Plier
- 1x 9-1/8" Needlenose Cutting Plier
- Handle Material: Bi-material
- Handle Length: All are 4.25"
- Jaw Capacity: 0.25", 0.375", 0.75"
- Jaw Tip Size: 0.75", 0.50", 0.50"
UPC - 076174704853
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.