DeWalt DWMTC15 15 Piece Magnetic ToughCase Container PLUS Bits
- Attaches to any ferrous material thanks to two high strength magnets
- Hooks on the back allow you to hang the case just about anywhere
- Made from the same material as DeWalt's XRPTM cordless drills housing for extreme durability
- Small enough to be slipped in your pocket
- Keeps accessories in reach where you need them
- DeWalt yellow for visibility
For years, bit storage containers have gone largely unchanged and have been nothing more than plastic cases that get kicked around workshops and tool boxes until they're broken. Even something as simple as a plastic bit container has room for improvement. DeWalt listened to the feedback from its customers and released the "ToughCase" container system. They are essentially still just bit storage cases, but with some amazing new features. The strong magnets allow the box to be mounted on any metal surface, and the rubber magnet rings prevent slippage even when the box is fully loaded. The lid edges feature a tongue and groove design that ensures tight and sturdy closing, and the strong snap ring keeps it closed even if dropped or impacted. The case itself is constructed from the same strong material that is used on their XRP drills, so you know it can stand up to the toughest use. The DWMTC15 15 Piece bit set includes the ToughCase and 15 of the most common screwdriver bits. Yes, it's just a simple bit container, but DeWalt has matched user input with innovative design and created a truly advance storage solution.
The DWMTC15 includes:
- (1) MAGNETIC Yellow ToughCase Container
- (1) 2" #2 Phillips Power Bit
- (1) 2" #2 Square Power Bit
- (1) 1" Slotted #8 Bit
- (4) 1" Phillips #2 Bit
- (1) 1" Phillips #3 Bit
- (1) 1" Square #1 Bit
- (1) 1" Square #2 Bit
- (1) 1" Star T25 Bit
- (1) 2-1/4" Nutsetter
- (1) 2-5/16" Nutsetter
- (1) 2-3/8" Nutsetter
- (1) 3" Magnetic Holder w/ Hog ring
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.