DeWalt DWP611 VS Compact Router-Base New Open Box
DeWalt DWP611 1.25hp VS Compact Router-Base New Open Box
- 1.25 HP motor provides power to spare even when working with larger applications
- Variable speeds allow you to match the RPM's to the applications, great when switch between bit and edge types
- Soft start motor prevents accidental chipping and splintering during startup
- Electronic motor feedback system provides consistent motor speed throughout the cut
- Integrated dual LED's and clear sub-base provide enhanced visibility of the cut area
- Easy to use adjustment ring allows for incremental depth adjustments of 1/64"
- Oversized spindle lock and multiple shaft lock detents allows for single wrench bit changes, a big time saver when working with assorted bits
- Spring loaded release tabs allow you to make quick and easy base changes
Compact routers are great for working with trim, laminates, veneers and many other types of precision woodworking tasks. They're easy to use and maneuver, and offer power enough to tackle a wide variety of projects. The DeWalt DWP611 Variable Speed Compact Router is a true stand out in the compact router category. It features a powerful 1.25 HP motor that will breeze through even the most demanding tasks, and the variable speeds allow you to dial in just the right amount of power the job calls for. The soft start features will reduce the chances of chipping and cracking during startup, and the electronic feedback control helps maintain consistent motor speed throughout the cut. The key to router accuracy is a good view of the cut area, and the DWP611 offers 2 bright LED's and a clear sub base that combine to give you the clear view you need for the most accuracy possible. The DeWalt DWP611 Variable Speed Compact Router is a feature rich and affordable way to take your woodworking projects to the next level.
The DWP611 includes:
- One (1) Standard Base (N075229)
- One (1) DeWalt DNP611 1.25 HP Variable Speed Compact Router Motor
- Amps: 7.0Amps
- HP: 1.25HP
- No Load Speed: 16,000 - 27,000rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- Plunge Stroke: 1.5"
- Depth Stop
- Base Dimension: 4"
- Spindle Lock: 12 position
- Weight: 4.1lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.5lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT