DeWalt DWP611PK 1.25HP Variable Speed Compact Router Combo Kit
- Includes a DWP611 Variable Speed Compact Router with LED's and DNP612 Plunge Base
- Gives you the benefits of both a fixed base and plunge base router in one combo kit
- 1.25HP router motor can handle a variety of tasks both large and small
- Variable speed settings allow you to dial in just the right amount of power according to the application
- Electronic feedback system helps maintain a consistent motor speed thorough the operation, resulting in cleaner and more precise cuts
- Plunge base features a tool free cam lock system that makes adjustments quick and easy
DeWalt now offers their much loved DWP611 router in a combo pack that includes the DNP612 plunge base. The DeWalt DWP611PK Premium Compact Router Fixed/Plunge Combo Kit allows you to use your compact router in either fixed base or plunge base mode, dramatically expanding its versatility. Use for everything from the thickest edge work to trimming the thinnest laminates. The integrated bright LED's combine with the clean lexan base to give you a much clearer view of the cut and much more accurate results, and the featured 5 preset depth stop adjustments that allow you to make repeated and stepped router cuts with ease. 1.25 HP and 16,000 - 27,000 RPM mean that this router can handle most of your common routing tasks with ease.
The DWP611PK includes:
- One (1) DWP611 Variable Speed Compact Router
- One (1) DNP612 Compact Router Plunge Base
- One (1) Fixed Base
- One (1) Collet Wrench
- One (1) Soft-Sided Bag
- One (1) Owner's Manual
- DWP611 - Variable Speed Compact Router :
- 2 bright LED's illuminate the cut area for increased accuracy
- Precision adjustment ring allows you to control bit depth as 1/64" increments
- Oversized spindle lock button allows for quick and easy bit changes with just one wrench
- Base allows for up to 1-1/2" of depth travel
- Aluminum base and motor housing provide durability in a lightweight package
- DNP612 - Compact Router Plunge Base:
- Hardened steel guide rods work in tandem with precision machined brass bushings to provide a smooth plunge action every time
- Lexan sub-base provides added bit visibility for increased accuracy and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Comfortable rubber handles provide superior balance and consistent control during every cut
- Lightweight aluminum base is designed to be both durable and accurate for years to come
- Five adjustable, turret stops allow for highly accurate repeatable and stepped plunge cuts
- Micro plunge adjustments allow for precision routing in the thinnest veneers and laminates
- Amps: 7.0Amps
- HP: 1.25HP
- No Load Speed: 16,000 - 27,000rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- Plunge Stroke: 1.5"
- Depth Stop:
- Base Dimension: 4"
- Spindle Lock: 12 position
- Weight: 4.1lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
Overall Rating for DeWalt DWP611PK Variable Speed Compact Router Combo Kit
By joemamanc from Charlotte on July 2, 2012