DeWalt DWS5100 12" Dual-Port Rip Guide for the DWS535
- 12" Ripping Capacity on Left Side for common rips such as stair treads and risers
- Up to 14 1/2" Ripping Capacity on Right Side for maximum width rip cuts
- Lightweight and durable aluminum construction for portability and strength
- Folds down to 19" long by 3" wide for easy storage
- Permanently laser-etched markings for accurate and fast setting
- ONLY fits the Dewalt DWS535
Ripping with a circular saw can be a tricky task and if you're project calls for complete accuracy, you may be looking at a re-cut or 2. DeWalt's DWS5100 Dual-Port Rip Guide takes the ripping margin of error and reduces it to almost zero. It allows for straight and true rip cuts every time, and is easy to use and setup. The 12" left side rip capacity allows for easy rips of stair risers and treads, and the 14-1/2" right side capacity is ideal for wider cuts. Durable aluminum construction and easy, fold-away storage make the DeWalt DWS5100 a great choice for carpenters and craftsmen of all kinds.
The DWS5100 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 12" Dual-Port Rip Guide
- Two (2) Screws
- Maximum Rip Width Left Side: 12"
- Maximum Rip Width Right Side: 14.5"
- Minimum Rip Width: 0.5"
- Folded Length: 19"
- Folded Width: 3"
- Folded Height: 1"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.