DeWalt DWS5100 12" Dual-Port Rip Guide
- 12" Ripping Capacity on Left Side for common rips such as stair treads and risers
- Up to 14 1/2" Ripping Capacity on Right Side for maximum width rip cuts
- Lightweight and durable aluminum construction for portability and strength
- Folds down to 19" long by 3" wide for easy storage
- Permanently laser-etched markings for accurate and fast setting
- ONLY fits the Dewalt DWS535
Ripping with a circular saw can be a tricky task and if you're project calls for complete accuracy, you may be looking at a re-cut or 2. DeWalt's DWS5100 Dual-Port Rip Guide takes the ripping margin of error and reduces it to almost zero. It allows for straight and true rip cuts every time, and is easy to use and setup. The 12" left side rip capacity allows for easy rips of stair risers and treads, and the 14-1/2" right side capacity is ideal for wider cuts. Durable aluminum construction and easy, fold-away storage make the DeWalt DWS5100 a great choice for carpenters and craftsmen of all kinds.
The DWS5100 includes:
- 1x DeWalt 12" Dual-Port Rip Guide
- 2x Screws
- Maximum Rip Width Left Side: 12"
- Maximum Rip Width Right Side: 14.5"
- Minimum Rip Width: 0.5"
- Folded Length: 19"
- Folded Width: 3"
- Folded Height: 1"
UPC - 885911153324
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT
Overall Rating for DeWalt DWS5100 12" Dual-Port Rip Guide
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|