DeWalt DWS520K Heavy-Duty 6-1/2 (165mm) TrackSaw Kit
- Precise, straight, and splinter-free cuts are guaranteed
- 12 amp, 1,300W motor blasts through wood up to 2-1/8" thick
- 1-1/4" Universal Dust Port allows for 90% efficient dust collection when using a vacuum
- Low profile blade guard makes working in tight spots possible
- Operation is much safer with the anti-kickback mechanism and riving knife
- Cuts 2-1/8" at 90 degrees and 1-5/8" at 45 degrees
Get precise, straight, and splinter-free cuts with the DWS520K from DeWalt. This 6-1/2" TrackSaw Kit features a riving knife that works with an efficient Anti-Kickback system for safe operation. Working in tight spots is easy with the low profile blade guard. Cutting can stir up all kinds of dust. Luckily this tool features a universal 1-1/4" dust port, touting 90% efficient dust collection when hooked up to a compatible vacuum. At 90 degrees its max depth of cut is 2-1/8" and at 45 degrees 1-5/8". Use this tool with TrackSaw dual-edged tracks to get perfectly straight cuts in both directions. Tools Plus offers the best DeWalt has to offer at prices the competition can't touch.
The DWS520K includes:
- One (1) Heavy-Duty TrackSaw
- One (1) Kit Box
- One (1) 6-1/2" (20mm arbor size) 48-Tooth Ultra Fine Finishing Blade
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- Motor: 120 volt, 12 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,300 MWO
- Blade: 6-1/2" 44T ATB
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- No Load Speed: 1,750-4,000 RPM
- Dust Management: Universal 1-1/4" Port
- Bevel Capacity: 47 degrees
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 44 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45 degrees on Guide Rails: 40 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut: 59 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut on Guide Rails: 55 mm
- Tool Weight with Blade: 12 lbs
- Kit Weight: 18 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.