DeWalt DWS520SK Heavy-Duty 6-1/2 (165mm) TrackSaw Kit PLUS 59" Track PLUS 59" Track
- 12 Amp, 1,300 watt hi-power motor slices through hardwood up to 2-1/8" thick with the greatest of ease
- Straight plunge mechanism doesn't pivot so you'll always get a straight cut no matter how deep you delve
- Continuous anti-kickback and riving knife keeps potentially dangerous and costly mistakes from happening
- Track system guides the saw to deliver exact, straight, and splinter-free cuts in both directions
- Zero clearance anti-splinter edges designate exact cut location while simultaneously preventing splintering
- Make cuts in cramped conditions with the flat blade guard
While multi-purpose tools are great for when you need a variety of different things done on the jobsite, sometimes it's better to have single-minded tools that excel at a certain task. When you consistently need straight cuts made, put down your circular saw and save yourself some headaches. Investing in DeWalt's DWS520SK Heavy Duty 6-1/2" Track Saw Kit will be the best purchase you ever made. The included track system guides your cuts so they are always straight, true, and splinter-free. Even hardwood (up to 2-1/8" thick) can't slow down this track saw's 12 amp, 1,300 watt hi-power motor. This saw can't pivot, so there's no way you can make a crooked cut, unless someone capsizes your whole work area. The risk of kickbacks is always present with most saws, but the DWS520SK's riving knife allows for continuous anti-kickback protection. Lastly, its zero-clearance anti-splinter edges show you exactly where you saw will cut while preventing splintering at the same time. In case you weren't sure, the DWS520SK aced all its classes in Straight-Cut-ology.
The DWS520SK includes:
- DeWalt Tracksaw
- 59" Track
- 6-1/2" Saw Blade
- Heavy-duty kit box
- Motor: 120 volt, 12 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,300 MWO
- Blade: 6-1/2" 44T ATB
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- No Load Speed: 1,750-4,000 RPM
- Dust Management: Universal 1-1/4" Port
- Bevel Capacity: 47 degrees
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 44 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45 degrees on Guide Rails: 40 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut: 59 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut on Guide Rails: 55 mm
- Tool Weight with Blade: 12 lbs
- Kit Weight: 18 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.