DeWalt DWS535 7-1/4" Electric Worm Drive Circular Saw
- Weighs only 13.8 lbs, but doesn't sacrifice any efficiency
- 15.0 amp motor yields a fruitful 4,800 RPM and puts out high torque
- TOUGHCORD protection system offers 4x more jerk protection over standard power cords
- Standard 22.5 and 45 degree bevel cuts, as well as 53 degree bevel capacity goes where few circular saws have gone before
- Conveniently placed spindle lock allows for speedy blade changes
- Extra wide saw hook accommodates materials up to 2-1/2" wide
- Magnesium footplate is designed for extreme resilience and smooth operation
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WDW378G
If your circular saw isn't cutting it (pun intended), perhaps you need a machine with an extra kick of power. Enter DeWalt's DWS535 Electric Worm Drive Circular Saw. Despite it only weighing 13.8 lbs, it can out-muscle bigger saws, because it's not about the poundage, it's about the amperage. Its juiced-up 15 amp motor was made for putting out high torque, as well as 4,800 RPM. Don't you hate it when you accidently kick your cord out of the socket? Kicking it too many times will destroy your cord for good, unless you use the DeWalt DWS535. Its TOUGHCORD protection will stand up to your accidental beatings with 4 x more strength. Most circular saws have the standard 22.5 and 45 degree bevel cuts, but this worm drive saw also has a 53 degree bevel capacity, going where few circular saws have gone before. You'll be so happy with this worm drive circular saw, you'll do the worm after every successful job. Ok, we doubt that, but you will be highly satisfied with the infallible quality of DeWalt, guaranteed.
The DWS535 includes:
- One (1) 7-1/4" Worm Drive Circular Saw
- One (1) Carbide tipped 7-1/4" Blade
- One (1) Blade wrench
- Amps (Amps): 15.0
- Maximum RPM (RPM): 4800.0
- Accessories Included: Yes
- UL Safety Listing: Yes
- CSA Safety Listing: No
- ETL Safety Listing: No
- Bevel Stop: Yes
- Bevel Capacity (Degrees): 53.0
- Blade Diameter (Inches): 7.0
- Max. Depth at 0 Degrees (Inches): 2.4375
- Max. Depth at 45 Degrees (Inches): 1.875
- Cutting Depth (Inches): 2.4375
- Blade Location: Left
- Guide(s): Available Separately
- Main Handle Type: Softgrip
- Depth Control: Yes
- Dust Blower: No
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Shoe Type: Magnesium
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.