DeWalt DWS780 Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
DeWalt DWS780 Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Wounded Warrior Screwdriving Set
- Package includes Miter Saw and Wounded Warrior 45 pc Screwdriving and Bit Set
- Make more accurate cross cuts with the Integrated XPS positioning system
- Keep 75% of dust out of the air and out of the way of your work with the proficient dust collection system
- Get accurate cuts every time with the adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate (with 10 positive stops)
- Oversized bevel scale makes miter adjustments (between 60° right and 50° left) accurate and easy to carry out
- Only weighs 56 lbs, allowing you to make perfect horizontal, vertical, and angled cuts anywhere they are needed
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90°and 2x12 at 45°
It's a waste of time and money to get multiple single-minded tools when you could get one versatile tool. DeWalt's DWS780 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw's accuracy is perfect for fine woodworking, and it's 15 amp 3,800 rpm motor is strong enough to carry out framing and deck building applications. The accuracy of this saw is impeccable thanks to its integrated XPS positioning system (for cross cuts) as well as a multitude of other factors. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate, as well as the oversized bevel scale allows precise cuts between 60° right and 50° left. Tired of creating a cascade of dust every time you make a cut? That's where the DWS780's proficient dust collection system comes in handy; it keeps 75% of dust from entering the air or obstructing your work. On top of all this, since this saw only weighs 56 lbs, you can bring all of these great features with you wherever your work takes you. Like all of their products, this DeWalt compound miter saw is Guaranteed Tough.
The DWS780 includes:
- 1x DeWalt 12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- 1x Carbide blade
- 1x Blade wrench
- 1x Dust bag
- 1x Vertical material clamp
- 1x DeWalt Wounded Warrior Edition 45-Piece Screwdriving and Bit Set
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Amps: 15Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800rpm
- Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence 6-3/4"
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested 7-1/2"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat 16"
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat 13-3/4"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width) 16"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height) 2x12
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width) 2x12
- Weight: 56lbs
- Shipping Weight: 66lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT