DeWalt DWS780 Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
DeWalt DWS780 12" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Make more accurate cross cuts with the Integrated XPS positioning system
- Muscluar 15 amp motor puts out an unbelievable 3,800 rpm
- Keep 75% of dust out of the air and out of the way of your work with the proficient dust collection system
- Get accurate cuts every time with the adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate (with 10 positive stops)
- Oversized bevel scale makes miter adjustments (between 60° right and 50° left) accurate and easy to carry out
- Only weighs 56 lbs, allowing you to make perfect horizontal, vertical, and angled cuts anywhere they are needed
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90°and 2x12 at 45°
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WDW718
It's a waste of time and money to get multiple single-minded tools when you could get one versatile tool. DeWalt's DWS780 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw's accuracy is perfect for fine woodworking, and it's 15 amp 3,800 rpm motor is strong enough to carry out framing and deck building applications. The accuracy of this saw is impeccable thanks to its integrated XPS positioning system (for cross cuts) as well as a multitude of other factors. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate, as well as the oversized bevel scale allows precise cuts between 60° right and 50° left. Tired of creating a cascade of dust every time you make a cut? That's where the DWS780's proficient dust collection system comes in handy; it keeps 75% of dust from entering the air or obstructing your work. On top of all this, since this saw only weighs 56 lbs, you can bring all of these great features with you wherever your work takes you. Like all of their products, this DeWalt compound miter saw is Guaranteed Tough.
The DWS780 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- One (1) Blade
- One (1) Blade wrench
- One (1) Dust bag
- One (1) Vertical material clamp
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Amps: 15Amps
- No Load Speed: 3,800rpm
- Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence 6-3/4"
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested 7-1/2"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat 16"
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat 13-3/4"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width) 16"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height) 2x12
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width) 2x12
- Weight: 56lbs
- Shipping Weight: 66lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT