DeWalt DWST24070 24" Tool Tote with Removable Power Tool Case
- Removable top case with handle allows you to store and carry small parts and power tools
- Oversized metal carrying handle offers a solid grip and makes it easy to transport the tools to where you need them
- Durable resin construction stands up to the toughest abuse and resists moisture and corrosion
- Easy to use push button release allows you to quickly separate the case from the tote
- Corrosion resistant metal latches close the box tightly for safer storage and transport
More than just your "run of the mill" tool box, the DeWalt DWST24070 24" Tool Tote with Removable Power Tool Case features a unique design that allows you to store your power tools and parts in a removable top compartment. The 24" storage area allows you to carry just about everything you need for just about any conceivable project. Its durable resin shell assures that your tools will be safe and sound even under the toughest conditions. The DWST24070 features a long metal handle that makes it easy to take the tote wherever your work takes you, and the durable metal latches will ensure that what's inside stays inside. You trust DeWalt's reputation for quality when buying your hand and power tools; and you can trust that same name to protect your investment in those tools.
The DWST24070 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 24" Tool Tote with Removable Power Tool Case
- Handle Length: 24in
- Holding Capacity: 3413 cu in.
- Latch Material: Metal
- Lid Strike: No
- Lockable: Yes
- Material Type: Structural Foam
- Water Resistant: No
- Weight Capacity: 70lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.