DeWalt DWST24075 24" Tool Tote PLUS Organizer
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Durable toolbox with integrated organizer for small parts and connectors
- Extra wide carrying handle makes it easy to transport the box around the jobsite
- Heavy duty resin design stands up to the toughest daily abuse
- Top organizer detaches from tool box for added versatility
- Corrosion resistant latches keep your valuable tools safe and secure in the box
- Perfect storage solution for mechanics, electricians, maintenance workers and do-it-yourselfers
Stop wasting time looking for the tools and parts you need to finish the job and pick yourself up a DeWalt DWST24075 24" Tool Tote. The DWST24075 is more than just a tool box; it's an efficient way to store both the tools and small parts you need to complete the job quickly. Perfect for electricians, mechanics and even hobbyists, this tool box is designed to be both tough and functional. Its 2 metal latches keep the lid secure during transport and storage, and the top parts organizer can be easily disconnected from the box with a single push of a button. Talk about a box of all trades!
The DWST24075 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 24" Tool Tote PLUS Organizer
- Handle Length: 24"
- Dimensions: 24"x12-3/4"x9-7/8"
- Capacity: 40lb, 8.2gal
- Latch Material: Metal
- Lockable: Yes
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.