DeWalt DWST28001 28" Water Seal Tool Box
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Not a drop of water will enter this water tight tool box
- 100 lbs carrying capacity and 9.2 gal volume accommodates a wide range of tools (even power tools)
- Large metal rust-proof latches lock the tool box and doesn't let water in
Life on earth could not exist without water, and yet this amazing liquid has so many pesky properties. It destroys electronics and rusts metal and tools, the latter of which has given workers headaches for years. DeWalt says "enough is enough" as they unveil the 28" Water Seal Tool Box. The DWST28001 is watertight, keeping the tools inside rust-free. Contributing to the impenetrable nature of this tool box are the large metal rust-proof latches. With 100 lbs carrying capacity and 9.2 gal volume, there's probably enough room to keep all of your tools, no matter what size (even power tools). If the DWST28001 weighs a lot after you transfer your tools over to it, be sure to take advantage of the ergonomic hand lifting side recesses. Your tools will thank you if you store them in this excellent Water Seal Tool Box from DeWalt.
The DWST28001 includes:
- One (1) 28" Water Seal Tool Box
- Handle Length: 7.10in
- Holding Capacity: 2125.20cu in.
- Latch Material: Metal
- Lockable: Yes
- Material Type: Resin
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 100lbs
- Wheels: No
- Weight: 9.70lbs
- Length: 28"
- Height: 12-3/4"
- Width: 11-5/8"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.