DeWalt DWX723 Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand for DWS780 DW718 708
The DWX723 includes:
- 1x DeWalt DWX723 Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand
- 2x DW7323 Work Piece Supports
- 2x DW7321 Miter Saw Brackets and Hardware
- Designed to be universally compatible with any brand of miter saw
- Constructed from rigid, lightweight aluminum for durability and easy portability
- Extension beams offers a total of 16 feet of material support
- Collapsible legs offer support of material up to 500lbs and lock securely in place with quick release levers
- Adjustable work stops reposition quickly for increased versatility and productivity
- Included mounting brackets hold the saw securely in place for increased accuracy
- Tool mount features non-marring feet to protect delicate stock
- Stand only, does not include Miter Saw Recommended Replacement for the D-WDW723
Extend the performance and versatility of your miter saw with a DeWalt DWX723 Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand. This stand is designed to be universally compatible with any brand of miter saw, and you can have it set up and running in no time flat. The aluminum construction offers both light weight and durability for the toughest jobsite use, and the 500 pound weight capacity and 16 feet of material support mean you can use it to get more work done in less time. But what good is all of that if the stand is clunky and hard to transport? Not a problem with the DWX723; the legs fold up easily and lock in place with quick release levers, and the whole unit will fit easily into any truck bed. Stop messing around with saw horses and wobbly boards and get serious productivity with a DeWalt DWX723 Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand.
- Brand: DeWalt
- Model: DWX723
- MPN: DWX723
- UPC: 885911236171
- Type: Stand
- Hold Capacity: 500 lbs
- Tool Width - Extended: 150"
- Tool Height - Extended: 32"
- Tool Width - Folded: 72"
- Tool Height - Folded: 6"
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Recommended Replacement For: D-W DWD723
- Package Qty.: 1
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ here http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.
- For warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.