DeWalt DWX723 Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand for DWS780 DW718 708
The DWX723 includes:
- 1x DeWalt DWX723 Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand
- 2x DW7323 Work Piece Supports
- 2x DW7321 Miter Saw Brackets and Hardware
- Designed to be universally compatible with any brand of miter saw
- Constructed from rigid, lightweight aluminum for durability and easy portability
- Extension beams offers a total of 16 feet of material support
- Collapsible legs offer support of material up to 500lbs and lock securely in place with quick release levers
- Adjustable work stops reposition quickly for increased versatility and productivity
- Included mounting brackets hold the saw securely in place for increased accuracy
- Tool mount features non-marring feet to protect delicate stock
- Stand only, does not include Miter Saw Recommended Replacement for the D-WDW723
Extend the performance and versatility of your miter saw with a DeWalt DWX723 Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand. This stand is designed to be universally compatible with any brand of miter saw, and you can have it set up and running in no time flat. The aluminum construction offers both light weight and durability for the toughest jobsite use, and the 500 pound weight capacity and 16 feet of material support mean you can use it to get more work done in less time. But what good is all of that if the stand is clunky and hard to transport? Not a problem with the DWX723; the legs fold up easily and lock in place with quick release levers, and the whole unit will fit easily into any truck bed. Stop messing around with saw horses and wobbly boards and get serious productivity with a DeWalt DWX723 Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand.
- Brand: DeWalt
- Model: DWX723
- MPN: DWX723
- UPC: 885911236171
- Type: Stand
- Hold Capacity: 500 lbs
- Tool Width - Extended: 150"
- Tool Height - Extended: 32"
- Tool Width - Folded: 72"
- Tool Height - Folded: 6"
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Recommended Replacement For: D-W DWD723
- Package Qty.: 1
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT