DeWalt DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand
DeWalt DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand PLUS Miter Saw Mounting Brackets
- Lightweight and compact, easy to transport between and around jobsites
- High weight capacity makes it perfect for larger jobs
- Rigid aluminum construction adds strength without adding unnecessary weight
- Fold away legs provide steady support on almost any type of surface
- Easy to use leg lock levers make setup and breakdown a breeze
- Integrated latch allows you to connect 2 stands together while transporting
- Comes complete with 2 DW7231 mounting brackets so you can use it as a tool stand
Get the most out of your miter saw with this DeWalt DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand. This stand is lightweight and portable, yet strong enough to hold up to 1000lbs. This means you can use for jobs both large and small, and no matter what size the job, it will allow you to work faster and smarter than ever before. Weighing in at less than 16lbs, it can be easily folded up and transported to and from, and even around the jobsite, and the integrated latch levers make it quick and easy to connect 2 stands together for storage or transportation. The DeWalt DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand comes complete with 2 DW7231 miter saw mounting brackets, so you can be up and running in no time.
The DWX725B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Heavy Duty Work Stand
- Two (2) DW7231 Mounting Brackets
- Model: DWX725B
- Manufacturer: DeWalt
- Tool Width - Extended: 36"
- Tool Height - Extended: 32"
- Tool Width - Folded: 36"
- Tool Height - Folded: 7"
- Weight: 17lbs
- Shipping Weight: 25lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT