DeWalt DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand PLUS Miter Saw Mounting Brackets
- Lightweight and compact, easy to transport between and around jobsites
- High weight capacity makes it perfect for larger jobs
- Rigid aluminum construction adds strength without adding unnecessary weight
- Fold away legs provide steady support on almost any type of surface
- Easy to use leg lock levers make setup and breakdown a breeze
- Integrated latch allows you to connect 2 stands together while transporting
- Comes complete with 2 DW7231 mounting brackets so you can use it as a tool stand
Get the most out of your miter saw with this DeWalt DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand. This stand is lightweight and portable, yet strong enough to hold up to 1000lbs. This means you can use for jobs both large and small, and no matter what size the job, it will allow you to work faster and smarter than ever before. Weighing in at less than 16lbs, it can be easily folded up and transported to and from, and even around the jobsite, and the integrated latch levers make it quick and easy to connect 2 stands together for storage or transportation. The DeWalt DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand comes complete with 2 DW7231 miter saw mounting brackets, so you can be up and running in no time.
The DWX725B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Heavy Duty Work Stand
- Two (2) DW7231 Mounting Brackets
- Model: DWX725B
- Manufacturer: DeWalt
- Tool Width - Extended: 36"
- Tool Height - Extended: 32"
- Tool Width - Folded: 36"
- Tool Height - Folded: 7"
- Weight: 17lbs
- Shipping Weight: 25lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.