DeWalt DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Adjustable mounting rails make this stand compatible with most miter saws and portable thickness planers
- Can be stored vertically to take up less storage space
- Tubular steel construction is strong enough to support up to 300 lbs
- 3-position pneumatic-assisted raising and lowering functions contribute to ease of use
- Rubber grip wheels contribute to extreme portability
If you think a miter saw stand is just a miter saw stand, then you've never seen DeWalt's DWX726. This rolling miter saw stand features adjustable mounting rails accommodating up to 32-1/2" x 60", making it compatible with most miter saws and portable thickness planers. The rubber grip wheels allow you to take your miter saw wherever it needs to go, and the pneumatic-assisted raising and lowering function allows you to set the stand in 1 of 3 positions. This stand is stronger than it looks; its tubular steel construction accommodates up to 300 lbs. When the work day is through, the DWX726 can be stored vertically so it takes up less space. Like all of their tools, this rolling miter saw stand from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
The DWX726 includes:
- One (1) DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Tool Width - Extended:98"
- Tool Height - Extended:32.5"
- Tool Width - Folded:59.5"
- Tool Height - Folded:17"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.