DeWalt Impact Rated Hole Saws "ALL"
- Impact Rated increased durability
- Hex shank fits in all impact drivers
- Ejection spring means no plug removal
- Patented tooth design faster drilling speed
- Perfect for use on junction boxes
- Great choice for electrical and plumbing contractors
- Raised shoulder keeps saw from crashing through hole when finished
- Leaves a burr free hole
Dewalt is famous for their top of the line power tools and accessories. Dewalt's line of impact rated hole saws are a clear example of this. These impact rated hole saws provide an increased high speed steel height (highest in the industry) and double tooth design that improves both the hole saw's life and its durability. These deep cut style hole saws will cut 2X the material in one pass without leaving a burr.
- HVAC Pipe and Conduit Holes
- Through Holes for Pipe and T-Joints into pipe
- Pipe and Sprinkler Fitters: Saddle cuts into pipe for T-Joints
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT
Overall Rating for DeWalt Impact Rated Hole Saws "ALL"
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|