Dremel 335-01 Plunge Router Attachment
Valid from November 24th - December 27th. Redeemable online only. Limit one coupon per order.
- Transform your corded Dremel corded rotary tool into a mini plunge router
- A great way to make decorative edges, straight slots, or general freehand routing
- Clear base gives you a great view of your work surface
- Depth guide displays in both English and Metric
- Plunge locking is made possible with the plunge lock-in handle
- On board storage is great for your router bits and wrench
It's possible that, with a Dremel Rotary Tool, you won't ever need another power tool again. Take the 335 for example; this Plunge Router Attachment transforms your corded Dremel rotary tool into a mini plunge router, a great and cost-effective way to make decorative edges, straight slots, or for general freehand routing. One wrong cut can be a serious setback, which is why you'll love the clear base, giving you a birds-eye view of your work surface. Your depth-of-cut will always be accurate with the English and Metric depth guide. Keeping track of your router bits and wrench will be easy with the on-board storage. With Dremel, anything is possible.
The 335-01 includes:
- One (1) Plunge Router Attachment
- One (1) Edge Guide
- One (1) Circle Cutting Guide
- One (1) Mounting Wrench
- Description: Plunge Router Attachment
- Fits Models: 4000, 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8200